Wednesday, November 11, 2009

He said "Can we just go to VEGAS?"

So Planning my wedding has not been as easy as i expected.
Already Kev is giving me a hard time !!
The other night we were sitting down and i was going over the cost of the different venues &
DO you even know what he said???
"CAN WE JUST GO TO VEGAS???"
i was ready to chop his head off! I was like ARE YOU KIDDING?!!!
My first wedding and ONLY wedding and he wants to do it in VEGAS!!
OH NO NO NO NO NO!!
He was so serious ,he said why not ? Micheal Jordan got married in a drive thru!

GROSS!!!!
I'm NOT Micheal Jordan!
Vegas weddings are for certain people, and MOST definitely NOT for me.
I cant even imagine getting married in a drive thru or by ELVIS!

Well i guess i just have to keep taking DEEP DEEP breathes & hopefully i wont pull out my own hair !!!!
Wish me LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show sum LOVE