Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Gotta get like Barbie

So its the year of my wedding...
CRUNCH TIME
oh boy!
and i have been at the gym everyday !
weekends are my days of rest,but i still go hard all week!
My goal is to lose 15 pounds and keep it off for wedding .
the holidays are over and its time to get down to business!
I am worrying about my image more then i am about actually picking a place!!
yes, that's right i still haven't made up my mind :/
i better hurry befor i find myself going thru drive thru wedding in Vegas...
I'm hitting up the wedding party next week and hope to get some more good ideas!
hopefully after going to that I'll have a better understanding of what needs to be done and fast!
but until then I'll keep hitting up that gym
I gotta get like barbie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show sum LOVE